RETURNING STUDENTS CLICK HERE TO BEGIN YOUR REGISTER.
This will direct you to the Family Access log-in when you click on the above link. You will need your old log-in and password to proceed. Contact the school office for your log-in if you do not have it or if you were a new family in the prior year.
For New Students to Waukesha Catholic:
A Waukesha Catholic Registration Form is required for each child you wish to register for the 2013-14 School year:
ONLY for New Students to Waukesha Catholic, fill out this form:
NEW Student Registration Form
(two sided) - One Per Student
Please return this registration form, along with the proper
REGISTRATION FEE as listed on the Registration Form, to any Waukesha Catholic Campus Office. If you were on the previous year's waitlist, no fee is required. This fee is refundable only if we cannot place your child/ren in Waukesha Catholic.
Placement of students in Waukesha Catholic, during designated enrollment period, is made according to the following priorities:
1. Children in attendance the previous school year, providing all current school financial obligations are fulfilled.|
2. Siblings of children in attendance the previous year whole parents are parishioners of St. John Neumann, St. Joseph, St. Mary, or St. William Parish.
Criteria used for selection include but are not limited to:
Those who remained on the waiting list the previous year
Number of years as a parish member
Date and time of registration
3. Children of parents who are parishioners of St. John Neumann, St. Joseph, St. Mary or St. William Parish. Selection criteria are same as above.
4. Siblings of children in attendance the previous year who are parishioners of other Catholic parishes, providing all current school financial obligations are fulfilled.
5. Children of parents from other Catholic parishes.
6. Siblings of children in attendance the previous year whose parents are not members of a Catholic parish, providing all current school financial obligations are fulfilled.
7. Children of parents with an interest in Catholic education.
Notification of acceptance will begin after February 15th. If placement is not possible, the family will be placed on a waiting list. When an opening becomes available, families will be contacted according to the above placement priorities and criteria.
Also included is a Financial Information sheet, which lists the registration fee, technology fee and the tuition. The 2013-14 cost per student is over $5,000. If you are a participating member of a Waukesha Parish, your tuition is significantly less than this cost because of the contribution that your parish makes to Waukesha Catholic on your behalf. In order to be eligible for the parishioner tuition, a family must meet the requirements listed in the Parish Subsidy section.